Bob Keeler - Events
Joe Wright - Secretary /Treasurer
Deb Giffin - PHTP Facebook page, webmaster
Our postal mail address is:
Patrick Henry Tea Party
18120 Southern Cross Lane
Beaverdam, VA 23015
Welcome to the Patrick Henry Tea Party!
We created this site to keep the citizens of western Hanover County and surrounding areas informed about important governmental issues affecting citizens on the local, state and national levels. We are a non-partisan grassroots organization with a focus on smaller, less-intrusive government, fiscal prudence, adherence to our Constitution and unashamed patriotism.
Click here to visit your PHTP on Facebook!
SAVE THE MONUMENTS: SAVING SOUTHERN HERITAGE
DEFEND ARLINGTON CAMPAIGN: An Governmental relations attorney has been engaged to attack the Marxist war on Arlington National Cemetery's "Reconciliation Monument. $5000 is needed immediately to get the ball rolling. Please consider chipping in here> https://www.sshfl.org/donate. Any amount will help.
Also, after you chip in, please use the widget to send ANOTHER message to Congress, and ask others to do the same: www.defendarlington.us.
- Together we MUST fight CANCEL CULTURE
Early Voting Starts in September!
Although we do NOT endorse, here are the Republicans running this year.
State Senate: District 10: John McGuire (R) District 26: Ryan McDougle (R)
State Delegate: District 59: Buddy Fowler (R) District 60: Scott Wyatt (R)
Board of Supervisors:
Ashland- Yael Levin (R)
Chickahominy- Danielle Floyd (R)
Beaverdam-Jeff Stoneman (R)
Cold Harbor-Michael Herzberg (R)
Henry-Sean Davis (R)
Mechanicsville-Ryan Hudson (R)
South Anna-Sue Dibble (R)
The Republican Party is asking for your help!
2023 General Election Poll Watchers, Poll Greeters, and
Fellow Past Volunteers and Future Volunteers,
It is now September and early voting for the 2023 General Election is scheduled to begin on September 22, 2023. Thus far, we have ~21% and ~24% of the available time slots filled for early voting Poll Watchers and Poll Greeters, respectively. Therefore, we still have to fill ~80% of the available time slots...and time is running short. Please help us assure that a proper, fair, and honest election is conducted consistent with the laws of Virginia. The Hanover County Republican Committee (HCRC) NEEDS YOUR HELP!
1. Early Voting Poll Watcher Sign-Up:
2. Early Voting Poll Greeter Sign-Up and Early Voting Logistic Support Sign-Up:
3. Election Day Poll Watcher Sign-Up:
4. Election Day Poll Greeter Sign-Up:
Now is not the time to be complacent. We need you to stand up and help us ensure that the election process in Hanover County continues to be held to the highest standards possible. VOLUNTEER TODAY!
Bob (BT) Thomas
HCRC Election Integrity Committee
Vote NO on elected school boards! Why? What we have now is working.
- Far-Left Democrats are looking for a "win" on this issue.
- Good conservative people will be removed from contention due to the money needed to run a campaign.
- Democrats will pour out-of-state money into races in order to buy "their" type of school board.
- After they get a majority, they will push to implement their agenda, including DEI, CRT, transgenderism.
- Unionization of teachers and support staff will follow.